Friday, March 28, 2008

Dad's Home...Yeah!!


Man, this blogging is hard work when your feet are so small, I think I am going to take a little nap before I press on.

My dad went to Seattle to work with his friends this week and guess what, when he came home his suitcase was full of new toys for me from my friends Sydney and Landon. I was really happy to see him last night and I kissed him and bit at his beard and all kind of things to make sure he knew how happy I was. I am not real sure that he appreciated my total enthusiasm. My big sister Annie has been a saint this week. She has been so patient and kind. I know that I can get a little annoying especially when I run and steal every toy that she tries to play with and bite her ears with my sharp little puppy teeth.

Today I went for a ride in the car to the big feed and pet store to buy a portable pen for when mom and dad are working outside. They think I might try to run away. They are so silly. Why would I do a thing like that when I have a warm bed, two water bowls and someone fills my food bowl every time I empty it.


I am accumulating so many toys that sometimes I don't know which once to attack first so I have resorted to disassembling a cardboard toilet paper tube...it's one of my favorite things to do. One thing is for sure, when you are young and cute everyone loves you. I am not too sure about these trips to the store though, all these strange people come and poke you and pinch you and say "Ahhhhhhhh, how cute". Yuk, I don't even know these people.

No comments: