Monday, March 24, 2008

LOOK OUT WORLD HERE I COME!


I am young and beautiful and I have the whole world to conquer.

Can you believe that they said I have to be at least 13 years old to have this blog. Everyone knows that an 8 weeks old pup is just as bright as a 13 year old human. Beside, if I were 13 years old I would probably be on so much arthritis medication that I wouldn't be able to type.

Last Friday I was adopted by two seemingly nice humans although they do seem to have some strange habits. Every time I put my nose down to the carpet and start to cruise they grab me up and run me outside and stand me in the wet grass...what are they thinking? In my new family I have a 9 1/2 year old sister that has displayed a little attitude since I came on the scene. She seems to be put out that she is not the only one that gets mom and dad's attention. She is also a little possessive about toys but I know it is just a matter of time before she loves me and will be so glad that I came to live with her. I am sure that we will be best friend.

Dad says that I have been on the computer long enough for my first outing so I have to go now...talk with you all soon!

No comments: